Due to customer demand, some main areas have evolved in my work as a freelance translator over the years. Here is an overview.
- English – German
- French – German
- Translation: Specialist translation and creative translation.
- Adaptation: Creative translation, transcreation, localisation.
- Editing: Optimisation of texts with regard to content, style, spelling and/or grammar.
- Trados: SDL Trados Studio 2014, Trados Freelance 6.5
- memoQ: memoQ translator pro 2013
- Corporate Communication: Internal & external. Intra-organizational communication. Public relations.
- Management: Brand management. Human resources. Organization development. Product management. Strategies.
- Marketing: Advertising. Brand communication.
- Non-fiction literature: Management. Marketing. Arts. Design.
INDUSTRIES / TOPICS:
Examples: Accessories. Automobile. Bicycles & Motorbikes. Catering equipment. Chemicals. Clothing. Consulting. Cosmetics. Design. Electronics. Energy. Environment. Engineering. Fashion. Film. Finance. Food & Beverages. Haircare & Grooming. Hotels. Insurance. Jewellery. Logistics. Medical. Online Games. Perfume. Pharmaceuticals. Real Estate. Safety at work. Software. Spirits. Staffing services. Technology. Transport. Trade. TV. Watches. Wines.
By the way, I’m always ready to discover new worlds! I’m happy to familiarize myself with your individual topics and your terminology.
CATEGORIES OF TEXTS:
Advertising texts. Annual reports. Art catalogues. Corporate communication. Essays. Journalism. Marketing presentations. Non-fiction literature. Press releases. Product information. Scientific texts. Specialist texts. Strategy papers. Website texts. And more.